The maritime industry is a vast world, and satisfying all its needs requires knowledge and capabilities. To navigate efficiently, safely, and in compliance, a vessel must adopt all the required equipment.
From the necessity of having a one-stop shop that offers the major services to the maritime industry, Caim Group was born. Caim Group is a union of companies operating across the marine sectors to provide high-quality products and services worldwide.
The group’s strength is the variety of ways it can support shipping companies and help them stay compliant, safe, and efficient!
Caim Group’s mission is to cater to the global maritime industry with the most sophisticated products and services. The aim is to provide equipment that ensures efficiency and safety on board.
The vision is to keep providing the best services and products worldwide, aiming to expand to more locations. It serves the industry with top-quality solutions at the most competitive prices.
The group’s firms are historical and have been operating within the market for many years, underlining their capabilities and developing new skills to stay up-to-date. A little overview can highlight them:
- CAIM provides marine solutions since 1945. It is an ISO 9001-2015 certified company, one of the world’s largest International Admiralty Chart Agents, and the sole agent for RINA publications (Registro Italiano Navale). It offers prompt tailored support 24/7 to help solve every urgent challenge. The variety of products and services available includes, but is not limited to, certified ECDIS900, NaviGate (planning and monitoring station), and certified IMO Symbols.
- GENERALMARINE is known throughout the maritime industry as a major global NavCom, Connectivity, and Service & Maintenance provider. They offer a range of carefully hand-picked quality products produced by the world’s leading navigation and communication systems manufacturers. Based in multiple locations across Italy, they are available 24/7. They also work with a network of international partners, enabling us to offer support and services to customers across the globe.
- VAMPA, since 1947, has been responsible for the sale and maintenance of firefighting, safety, and life-saving equipment and systems. It is certified as Service Supplier by RINA, Bureau Veritas, ABS (American Bureau of Shipping), and Lloyd’s Register. Their strength is to perform and manage the service of fire extinguishers, breathing apparatus, EEBD, compressed air cylinders, CO2 fixed systems, FM200 systems, HFC227 systems, liferafts, inflatable life-jackets, immersion suits, test, and binding of fire hoses, Epirb, and Sart.
- ANTINCENDIO & NAVALE, since 1990, operates in the marine and industrial security market. Through the years, they affirmed themselves as the European leaders in maintenance, construction of maritime supplies and firefighting systems, making technological innovation, management, quality of services offered, and the firm’s internationalization their main strengths, other than becoming one of the most qualified companies.
- THERMOFILM, since 1987, can face and solve any sun protection problem, re-develop, regenerate, and furnish different environments for different industries with a wide range of high-quality films and covers. They take care of their customers from project request to finish, assisting them in all the phases.
- PRADA, since 1884, solves any signaling, identification, and functioning problem. They carry out milling and chemical etching, screen printing, serial number plates, steel plates, control, and synoptic panels, resin-coated labels, passivation, anodizing, digital printing, painting, and vehicle customization. Prada’s prerogatives are chemical etching and anodizing. The feature that distinguishes their company from competitors is to be a craftsman in a standardized world: they can start from the raw and obtain a finished product to satisfy customers’ needs.
With these six companies, we make sure that your vessel is ready to sail in conformity to the maritime regulations in force.
Today we have launched our newly made website for Caim Group, visit it at www.groupcaim.com to discover more about the products and services we offer!